Wednesday 2 December 2009

Advent Calender & Prize draw

I can't believe it is December already!! I had planned to make a new Advent Calender this year but time was against me so I had to dig out the one I made last year. I do still love this one, but you know how it is when you have a plan in your head.



It opens both sides & each date can fit two Celebrations (or any other similar sized) chocolates.

Thank you to everyone who sent an entry into our November Competition.  The theme was to use a craft punch. Below are the entries for you to vote for. Click on a picture to see a larger version in a new pop up window. Only one vote per person. Closing date is 8th December.



We are not doing a competition in December as we have a fantastic prize to win in our December draw.



So if you want to be in with a chance of winning this little beauty, just pop over to our shop & have a browse.

No comments: